Software > Viewers
Geomatica FreeView is a flexible data viewing tool supporting over 100 raster and vector formats for loading, viewing, selection, and enhancement. FreeView is useful for any geospatial data viewing application, and is freely distributable. FreeView includes a modern interface with many useful display tools, including fast roam and zoom, image enhancements, numeric values display, and attribute table display.
1. View, pan, zoom and enhance any number of imagery, at any depth, any size, or any resolution
2. Access 100+ different raster/vector formats directly in their native format without need for import first
3. Overlay GIS vector data (SHP, TAB etc...) and view their attribute tables
4. Integrate different data types with different projections that use on-the-fly reprojection capabilities
5. Support for common formats such as SHP, e00, DXF, MID/MIF/TAB, DGN, ECW/ERS, IMG/GIS/LAN, BMP/GIF/JPG, RGB/COT/CFL, HDR, TIFF/GEOTIFF, MrSID, Oracle 8i Spatial/GeoImage, HDF-EOS (MODIS), ASTER, LANDSAT 5/7, SPOT, RADARSAT, IKONOS, ERS-1/2, AVHRR, NITF, SDTS, DTED etc...
Geomatica® FreeView can be directly downloaded from PCI's website at